New York in Motion
Celebrated 60 minute documentary about the state of the art of Motion Graphics in New York
What the film is about:
- Latest developments in creativity, technology and communication.
- Offers a fascinating look behind the scenes and screens of the most influential means of communication today: Motion Graphics.
- Documents how New York's unique energy influences artists and the local motion graphics industry, who shape much of the visual world we all share.
What the film is:
Official selection and premiere at IDFA, one of the best International Film Festivals, in Amsterdam in November 2011.
Celebrated in over a dozen film festivals all over the world - from Cyprus to Hong Kong, Melbourne to Capetown, Poland to Seattle and more.
For more information, please view selected press clipping and reviews
at online ebook (pls give it a few minutes to load):
The film was extremely successful in film festivals with industry related as well as general audiences all over the world.
Now for the first time introduced for individual screenings, it is in particular of interest to the following audiences:
- Colleges and Educational Institutions
(especially in the fields of communication, design, marketing, computer science, computer arts, culture studies)
- Advertising and Marketing Agencies
- Creative Studios and Companies
- Industry and Trade Organizations in the fields of communication, advertising, design
60 sec version at:
or full version (2 min) at:
USA Educational Screening Fees: http://www.magicalmonkey.com/CLIENTACCESS1/NYinMotion/NYinMotion_Educ%26Inst_ScreeningOptions.pdf
Graham and Roswitha are currently traveling to the first 3 focus areas to connect with creatives, artists and educators, as well as studios and organizations in the field to deepen their research and conduct interviews for the film.